- Keeping a daily Apprentice Log Book
- Monthly submissions to the JLATA of Monthly Work Reports
- Quarterly submissions to the JLATA of Quarterly Field Progress Assessments
- Attendance and passing grade in all technical training, as well as any other training required by the Employer.
- Promptly ensuring that the JLATA and IBEW Local 258 are notified of any contact or employment changes such as (Loss of driver’s license, injury, illness, requesting leave of absence, lay-offs or termination in employment.
- To bring all assigned homework, your log book, tools, rain gear and safety equipment to school.
Apprentices who fail to meet these responsibilities may be asked to attend a Board meeting and explain.